Tarkov’s secret Federal Reserve Agency, one of Russia’s Rosrezerv bases, is a military facility responsible for supporting, protecting and managing one of Russia’s top-secret supply depots that were set up in the event of World War III. Objects of this type are usually located in remote or inconspicuous places, are well connected through an extensive rail network, have hermetically sealed warehouses (sometimes they are created in abandoned mines or cave systems), are well protected from enemy air and ground attacks (the special forces company was most likely housed in the Tarkovsky Reserve), and they have enough reserves to enable a small city to survive a nuclear winter. Now, after Tarkov and its surroundings have been evacuated, the base is open to PMCs, Scavs, raiders and most of the Escape from Tarkov supplies that were in it are likely still in place.
Location Reserve, according to many Escape from Tarkov players, is the most competitive and profitable map in the game. Because of this, the competition during raids is always tough, squad gunfights are very frequent, and you cannot do without shots here. What’s more, the abundance of readily available military grade weapons and items makes the Reserve one of the best EFT cards to play as a Scav.
Some of the main features of the Reserve are:
- Heavy weapons that are simply scattered across the map (including self-winding machine guns and automatic grenade launchers). If you want to play with the NSV Utes 12.7×108 machine gun or the AGS 30×29 mm automatic grenade launcher, read no further.
- The most vicious NPC-Boss of Tarkov roams this area (around the Pawn, Horse and Station K). Glukhar and his six heavily armed, armored, and well trained guards are truly formidable foes, and drawing their attention alone, especially over long distances, is almost suicidal. However, their equipment is one of the best, so beating them will make you rich.
- An abundance of elite loot. Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Military Items are often found in the Reserve (and many of them are found outside of restricted areas). You will probably find more than you can manage in every raid.
- 29 or so useful keys that sometimes open up areas filled with valuable loot. If you go to the Reserve raid without priority keys, you will probably miss a lot.
- One more thing that arises from the previous four … The Reserve is very popular with high level players and squads. Don’t go in unprepared.
Guide to interesting points on the Escape from Tarkov Reserve map
Tarkov’s military base is a very interesting (and dangerous) place. There is a lot to see and even more to dig, as the veterans love to keep their secrets and supplies inside their bases (and they didn’t have time to sweep it all away when they evacuated); here are some of the highlights on this map.
1. White Pawn / North Pawn
The building of the northern barracks. This is where most of the base personnel were stationed. The building is quite large; it has 4 floors and an accessible roof that can be a vantage point (it even has some kind of cover so you won’t be too naked there, but you will still be easy to see from the dome; try to always have some cover in between you and them on the roof). If you want to completely loot this building, you will need the following two keys:
- RB-ORB2 key, which drops from the Scavs and can also be found on the Les map (RF Armed Forces checkpoint in the north, on the table next to the tank) and in the Reserve in the Dome Tunnels (on the Box, close to the northern pawn).
- RB-ORB1 key, which also drops from the Scavs and is located in the Interchange’s Adik store (in the corner of the store, on the shelf of a small table).
Note 1: There is a helicopter in the middle of the square between the Peshek buildings. It can be used as a convenient reference point (its nose points towards the School / South Pawn and its tail points towards the North Pawn / White Pawn). It also contains some loot, but it is very dangerous to be around it as you have to cross an open field to get inside.
Note 2: there is also a small podium in the square to the west of the helicopter, and under it (the entrance through a small window) is the unfortunate Scav…
- In a closed area on the second floor; RB-ORB2 key is required to enter – Several free weapon modifications and ammunition appear here (including possible rare / high-grade ammunition for AK), File containers and two weapon boxes (one 4×4 and one 5×2).
- In a closed area on the fourth floor; RB-ORB1 key is required to enter – The emergence of Combined Weapons (AK series rifles on Weapon Racks), multiple spawning ammunition, some modifications of free weapons.
- On the roof of the building there are three jackets on the wall by the stairs; The Iridium military thermal imaging module appears on green military crates; Free ammo (on the shelf), weapon modifications (on green boxes) and a box with grenades in the tent also appear; there is also a duffel bag there by the tent.
- In a helicopter located in the square between the buildings of the Pawns – a folder with reconnaissance in the back seats is possible; two weapon boxes (one at the front and one at the rear ramp); a box with a weapon in the storage compartment; the jacket is hanging from the forklift at the rear ramp.
- Under the Podium to the west of the helicopter – the body of the Scav one with possible rare loot (Bitcoins, Golden Wristwatches, and many others) and a duffel bag; A weapon crate at the top of the podium (but robbing it is suicidal).
2. Black Pawn / West Pawn
A building very similar to the White Pawn / North Pawn building (both in purpose and in the layout of the room – also 4 floors). This is where most of the base personnel were stationed. Unlike the White Pawn, the Black Pawn has a dark secret in its basement… It is rumored that an occult sect has established its temple there. And the sect that operates in the city of Tarkov is known for using weapons as sacrifices, which means that there must be weapons there.
If you want to access the Marked Reserve room in the Black Pawn basement, you will need the RB-BK key (the key can be found on the Forest map in the Navigator’s cache).
Location – Western part of the Reserve, west of the helicopter and southwest of the Dome / White Queen (southwest of the Gas Towers). Black Pawn / West Pawn is marked as “2” on our map.
- In the marked room located in the basement (RB-BK key is required to enter) – there is a free chance to find a VPX Solid State Drive; also spawn the Key Holder. The Red Key Card also appears here; loose decorations appear on the table with candles; a free weapon appears on the eye drawn on the floor.
- In the second locked room in the basement (behind bars; RB-TB key is needed to enter; it can be found at the top of the White Rook building, next to the sleeping bag, near the sandbags) – Free weapons appear on the weapon rack opposite the door; more weapons appear on the second rack to the right of the door; Free weapon modifications and mounts appear on two tables near the weapon racks.
- In a locked room on the second floor (southern part of the building, RB-ORB3 key is required to enter; it appears at Customs in the crashed UN Humvee, which is located closest to the main bridge) – Free weapons appear on the racks by the doors; many free weapon mods and weapon mounts appear on shelves and in green crates; ammo spawns in a lot; there are also two file containers.
3. School / South Pawn
Academic building in the area of the base barracks (although it is often called the “South Pawn”). It has several enclosed areas and a heavy weapon support in a window on the top floor and on the roof. Also, the building was fortified with sandbags, so protection can be installed here. If you want to completely loot this building, you will need the following keys:
- RB-AM key, which you can loot from the Scav (it opens the door on the first floor by the stairs at the western end of the building).
- RB-AK key, which can also be looted from the Scav one or found in the Security Booth in the White Queen’s area, in the File Container (it opens the door on the second floor, by the stairs at the western end of the building).
Location – Western part of the Reserve, south of the North Pawn / White Pawn building and east of the White Elephant building. School / South Pawn is marked on our map as “3”.
- In the closed area on the 1st (ground floor) at the western staircase (RB-AM key is needed to enter) – a jacket on a hanger; weapon modifications on the table in the middle; Military wireless COFDM signal transmitter, two tool kits and FP-100 filter damper on shelves.
- In the closed area on the 2nd floor, along the western staircase (RB-AK key is required to enter (Alternatively, you can go down to the tent from the 3rd floor (the rightmost window in the classroom above the RB-AK room) and enter the room through the window (this means you don’t need a key to mine in this area)) – two PC blocks; technology / electronics appear on the shelves (including the Tetriz Electronic Game and graphics cards).
- In the classroom above the RB-AK room (drop-down room on the 3rd floor) – military wireless COFDM signal transmitter on the table; War Cable spawns from time to time; Folded tables toolbar; and there are other military quality items as well.
- Other classrooms on the 3rd floor – Spawn military equipment (including military printed circuit boards and military gyro) on the shelves.
- On the top floor are many weapon mods / mounts spawning on green military crates next to the weapon mount.
- On the lower roof, there are even more weapon mods / mounts on green tree crates.
4. Location Western Bunkers / E1 Bunkers
One of two anti-aircraft gun emplacements of the Tarkov military base. The area contains rooted AA missiles and tanks in the middle; also two bunkers (E1 to the south and E1 to the north). While there are spawn points in the bunkers, they are still worth checking out as there is a chance someone has missed something of value (like the military battery 6-STEN-140-M). Keep in mind that you will be very vulnerable when passing through this open area; try to cross the open ground as quickly as possible and enter one of the bunkers or other cover.
Location – the western part of the military base, the south-western part of the pawn zone and the western part of the station building. Western Bunkers / E1 Bunkers are marked on our map as “4”.
- Behind the AA tracked vehicle in the center of the area is a possible 6-STEN-140-M battery spawn.
- In the bunkers – a military gyrotachometer and a phased array radar element on boxes and shelves.
- Behind the tank, rooted to the east of the south, the E1 bunker is a possible appearance of a 6-STEN-140-M battery and a possible appearance of an OFZ 30×160 mm projectile.
5. White Queen / Dome
The military base’s radar, easily recognizable by the white dome that dominates the surrounding landscape. This is one of the more interesting areas of the Reserve for a number of good reasons; underneath the smaller White Queen building is a large underground bunker complex (which is connected by an underground tunnel to the pawn area; the tunnels have a lot of decent spawning) and the area has a fortified 30x29mm AGS firearm that can be used to bombard much of the base. On top of that, there are two security booths here that might have something interesting. In addition, there is a Cliff Descent loot behind the Dome, which cannot be used if you are wearing armor, and which requires a Paracord Roll and Ice Ax.
Location – Northern part of the Reserve map, north of the White Pawn building. The White Queen / Dome is marked as “5” on our map.
- In the Security booth on the right (as viewed from the main gate; to enter you need the RB-KPRL key; you can take it from the Scav) – A box with weapons (5×2) on the sofa; a weapon container in which free weapons can appear; safe on the couch; a safe with a permanent weapon, which also spawns free weapons; small gun / money safe under the table.
- In the Security booth on the left (as viewed from the main gate) there is a safe at the table; PC block; possibly a Folder with explored on top of the safe; gun cabinet by the door right side; two containers with files.
- In the main building of the Dome / White Queen – on the 1st floor: a military gyrotachometer appears on green boxes, various vehicles are scattered in the server area.
- On the lower domed roof: SVD-S spawn on a green chair.
- Inside the dome: weapon case, weapon modifications on green boxes, weapon spawns on a suitable bed by the boxes.
- In the Tunnel connecting the Dome to the North Pawn – spawn a free expedition fuel tank and corrugated hose on a rack with cement bags; duffel bag by the large staircase; weapon modifications spawn under a large staircase in a niche on the shelves; it is possible to spawn a military wireless COFDM transmitter on a table under a large staircase; The radar phased array element appears on the shelves along the left side walkway in the large pillar room / hangar; The exploration folder, safe and file container are located in the server room behind the pillar room / hangar; in the second pillar room (next to the exit to the North Pan): water filters, spawn an expeditionary fuel tank and a metal one.
6. White Knight
The building of the eastern workshop of the Reserve, better known as the “White Knight”. If you are after industrial or military mining, you will not be disappointed with this place. On the first floor of the building there are repair shops with a BMP (infantry fighting vehicle) parked inside (this is most likely a Russian / Soviet BMP-2). Unlike the Black Knight building, this has been fortified with a sandbag, making it difficult to access the second floor (to access it, you must fall through a hole in the building’s roof that could break your legs).
To completely loot this area, you will need the following key:
- RB-MP22, which can be obtained from the Scav.
Location – in the center of the military base, north of the main train station, south of the White Queen / Dome. The White Knight is marked as “6” on our map.
- On the ground floor – jackets; toolbox, free industrial loot; military battery 6-STEN-140-M appears on the table by the BMP and on the ground in one of the back rooms; OFZ 30x160mm case on the BMP table.
- On the second floor, access through the roof (falling through the hole) – in the locked area (RB-MP22 key is required for access): weapon modifications on the shelves, military 6-STEN-140-M battery on the desktop, there are also weapon racks and a box with ammunition.
- On the third floor – Container with files; provisions in the room opposite this container; duffel bag in the second room on the right; Weapon mods, toolbox and weapon crate in the third room on the right.
- Rooftop – Weapon Mods / Mounts spawn on a wooden crate.
7. Black Knight
The western building of the Reserves workshop, more commonly known as the “Black Knight”. If you come here after industrial and military mining, you will not be disappointed. The building is three-storey, on the ground floor there is a large maintenance hall, workshops and shops. On the second floor there is a locked workshop with a chance of good loot, and on the third there are mostly offices. In addition, the roof of the building is accessible (the roof is quite open, which is quite easy to see from the dome).
To completely loot this area, you will need the following key:
- RB-MP21 Key, which can be stolen from the Scav or found at the Interchange Power Station (in the bathroom, on a wooden box).
Location – in the center of the military base, north of the main train station, south of the White Queen / Dome. The black knight is marked as “7” on our map.
- On the ground floor – jackets and tool boxes on the shelves of workshops (throughout the territory); there is a spawn of industrial and technical loot; behind a reinforced door that does not require a key you will find: a jacket, weapon mounts / mods appear on shelves, a 6-STEN-140-M military battery appears on the ground.
- In a closed area on the second floor, at the end of the left side corridor on the left (RB-MP21 key is required to enter) – a 6-STEN-140-M military battery is possible; ammunition is scattered in many; a box for weapons; a free weapon mod appears on the table by the window; toolbox opposite the door; two containers for files. Also in the hallway next to the room door: Free loot appears on the shelf.
- On the third floor – it is possible to spawn a paracord on the shelf opposite the stairs; In the first office: jacket, three file containers; in the second office: one container for files, 4 blocks of PCs, several spawns.
- On the Roof – A weapon mod appears on green wooden crates on the right side of the door; a weapon box on the back of the roof.
Large hangar / Service area at the Knight’s workshops. Several different vehicles are parked inside. There is a latticed door at the north end of the Garages that requires a key RB-ST to open.
To completely loot this area, you will need the following key:
- RB-ST Key, which can be obtained from the Wild one or found randomly in Jackets.
Location – in the center of the military base, north of the main train station, south of the White Queen / Dome (“long” building in the northeastern part of the area). The garages are marked as “8” on our map.
- In garages – a box with a weapon in the back of a pickup truck; Duffle bags; some free loot (including provisions).
- In a closed area (RB-ST key is required for access) – a military gyrotachometer appears on the boxes on the left and behind the truck; Military Battery 6-STEN-140-M appears on the crates on the right; weapon modifications appear in an open crate next to a pile of crates; free weapons are spawned on crates on the far left of the room; more weapon mods in the open box next to the weapon; free OFZ 30×160 mm, plus two boxes of grenades.
9. White King
The airspace control center of the Tarkov military base, better known as the “White King Building”. This large, three-story structure with an accessible roof is one of the more interesting areas on the map, and its central position makes players often meet here. The very welcoming “Welcome to Hell” sign above the main entrance pretty much sums up the place; expect all hell to break free after you enter as there must be other PMCs around.
To completely plunder this area, you will need the following keys:
- RB-GN Key, which can be obtained from the Scav;
- RB-OP Key, which can be obtained from the Scav or found on the Interchange map; inside the department store in the Ultra mall (look for it in the closet).
Location – The blind spot of the military base, east of the Pawns area, west of the Knight area, and south of the Dome / Queen area. The white king is marked as “9” on our map.
- In the server room on the ground floor (far right side of the building; view from the main entrance) – Virtex Programmable Processor and Phased Array Radar element appear on small server racks; Military PCBs, military cables, and other military / technology items appear on large server racks.
- In the first closed area in the basement of the building (for access you need the RB-GN key; the door to the right of the stairs) – two boxes for tools; spawn filter of the absorber FP-100; the appearance of a military battery 6-STEN-140-M is possible. Also, in the room to the right, around the corner after exiting this (opposite the stairs), you will find another 6-STEN-140-M military battery.
- In the second locked area in the basement of the building (RB-OP key is required for access; go through the door and up the stairs (left), the locked door will be at the far right end of the room) – The folder with the explored and the chain with the Prokill medallion will lie on the table; File container; free money also appears on the table.
- On the second floor – in the north room: the military gyrotachometer and military cable appear on the north pillars; technological mining with large server racks; Electronic game Tetriz in the back room (next to the server racks on the left).
- On the third floor – in a room connected to the roof: a weapon crate on the couch and several spawn points for free items in other rooms.
- On the higher rooftop – SVDS weapon spawn on a green table; Weapon mods and ammo appear on crates.
10. Station / Station K
A military base cargo station with extensive storage facilities. Here all the equipment, fuel, weapons and vehicles that were supplied to the Reserve were unloaded. This means that, most likely, valuable goods are hidden around the station. There are also two weapons strongholds in the area (one at each station).
Note: NPC Boss of the Reserve, Glukhar, and his bodyguards sometimes roam the area around the station. They are very hostile, extremely deadly, very accurate and surprisingly durable, making them very formidable opponents. If you encounter them, try to immediately interrupt your line of sight and, if you want to engage in combat, close the distance as quickly as possible, because they are usually more dangerous at long distances.
Location – in the middle of the military base, south of the Knight zone and west of the Knight area. Station / Station K is marked as “10” on our map.
- Free production of equipment; boxes with appliances in warehouses; 4 boxes with weapons in trolleys and storage rooms; spawning industrial items (including fuel); spawns paracord on a shelf in the station workshop (near the Sealed Bunker).
11. Sealed hopper
Large underground warehouse located under the southwest hangars / warehouses. A tunnel with a road that’s big enough to support truck traffic gives the place scale (it’s massive). There are 4 closed areas with good mining opportunities, which means you need keys. Caution is advised when you are downstairs as there are many raiders spawning in this area. This area also contains the Sealed Bunker Door loot (at the western entrance to the Sealed Bunker).
To completely loot this area, you will need the following keys:
- Key RB-PS81, which can be found at the Scavs or found in the basement of the White Elephant building, lying on a chair
- RB-PS82 key, which can be obtained from Scavs.
- Key RB-PSP2, which can be stolen from the Scav or found in Jackets.
- RB-PSP1 Key, which can be obtained from the Scav.
Location – South of the military base, below the westernmost of the southern storage depots, south of Station K. The sealed bunker is marked “11” on our map.
- In the main bunker area there is a military battery 6-STEN-140-M and other technical / military trophies on shelves.
- In the south-eastern closed storage (RB-PS81 key is required to enter) – two boxes with medicines; one box with technical materials; one box with a food ration per person.
- In the northeastern closed storage (key RP-PS82 is required to enter) there are four crates with groceries.
- In the southwestern closed storage (RP-PSP2 key is required to enter) – four boxes with food.
- In the northwestern closed storage (RB-PSP1 key is required to enter) – a set of tools; four boxes with food; box for medical supplies; technical supply box; free provisions; Expeditionary fuel tank spawns.
12. White Rook
Train repair and maintenance station. This is the place from where the Armored Train departs (one of the possible ways to obtain a Reserve card). The White Rook is a large hangar with an accessible roof that provides good (but somewhat open) vantage points that overlook the immediate area (including the military guard barracks, sealed bunker entrances, and K Station).
Location – Southeast of the military base, east of Station K, north of the military guard barracks. The White Rook is marked as “12” on our map.
- In the armored train – a box for weapons.
- On the first floor – a Weapon Crate on a pile of bricks; jacket on a hanger; a toolbox on the table in the workshop; and some free loot.
- On the lower roof of the White Rook building – a weapon box; spawn SVDS weapons on green crates.
- On the upper roof of the White Rook building – RB-TB Key and ammo spawn by the Sleeping Bag near the sandbags; spawn provisions in an open crate next to sandbags; there is also a dead Wild at the far end of the building’s top roof.
This concludes our guide and overview of the Reserve location. If you are going to visit these lands, then you will definitely have to provide yourself with the necessary weapons, sets of keys, consumables, or at least just currency. You can buy all this in the online service boostingexperts.com. We will make Escape from Tarkov easy and accessible for every player.