You can request a refund from your balance in the following cases:
- Your order was canceled;
- You did not like the quality of service provided by a service provider;
- You reconsidered spending money on services, placed on the website;
To submit a request, contact our support team via live chat or email [email protected] The rules and regulations of refund procedures are presented below.
We only consider requests within 48 hours. It takes between 1 and 14 business days to transfer the money to your personal account. The exact time depends on the particular payment systems. We can not influence this process.
- We can only return money to the account in which your balance was replenished;
- You can request a full or partial refund. The majority of payment systems support full refunds only. Partial refunds are available by a limited number of large payment systems. Unfortunately, we can not influence this.
- If you have replenished your balance and then spent a some of it; if the Arbitration team partially returned your money as the result of a dispute with a service provider, only a partial refund is available. If your payment system doesn’t support partial refunds, a partial refund to your personal account will be unavailable. However, the balance will remain on your account and you can spend the money on the website.
No commission is applied to refunds.